Quality Care For Cutting-edge Treatment
The Cancer Centre at Jupiter Hospital, is one of the iconic healthcare departments that offer a comprehensive program to support the well-being of every patient. Our mission at Jupiter Cancer Care is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative solutions to improve cancer outcomes.
The centre aims to improve the quality of life for cancer patients and their families by providing integrated cancer diagnosis, and treatment, to cure and prevent the disease. We offer expertise in treating the most critical issues in cancer care using state-of-the-art technologies, such as the Versa HD,6D couch, Elekta, the latest linear accelerator, robotics surgery, etc. We provide convenient access to cancer patients around the world.
With shared knowledge, coordinate treatments, and patient-centric approach we provide cancer care tailored to unmet needs of every patient. Our multidisciplinary team of experts in surgical, medical, radiation, nuclear oncology is committed to delivering the best possible cancer care and treatment management in a state-of-the-art facility while creating a compassionate environment for our patients.
With a mission of improving the health of the people in the communities we serve, Jupiter Cancer Centre offers world-class patient care, confirming that our patients have access to the best care possible. Our highly experienced healthcare team members are always at your side for every step of your cancer treatment.
Comprehensive Patient- Care: Jupiter cancer centre offers high-end ancillary experts along with a complete range of leading technologies and techniques that are there to support our treatment system. Our team of prodigious doctors addresses all the needs of the patients during the diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
Innovative Treatment Methodologies: Our doctors are leaders in developing innovative treatments that are changing the course of cancer care at a rapid clip. The treatments offered by our highly experienced radiation oncologists using the latest radiation technologies which are delivered in a way that maximises the patient’s chances for a cure while minimising side effects.
The Experience You Can Trust: We are amongst the leading institutions involved in fight against cancer equipped an army of Doctors trained from well reputed & recognised institutions in the World & an armamentarium of latest technologies . We hold the depth of experience that contributes to every aspect of your care. Patients choose us not only for our decades of experience, top national rankings, and leadership in cancer prevention but also for the comprehensive care, we provide to eliminate cancer. In this transformative journey, spanning over six decades, Jupiter cancer centre has spearheaded several game-changing developments.
The cancer centre aspires to focus on providing the best cancer treatment surgeries and procedures to cure cancer patients. With the use of state-of-the-art technologies and innovative treatment methodology, we have treated almost all kinds of cancers in the most effective ways. Our professional oncologists hold years of experience in delivering the treatment that maximises your chances for a cure while minimising side effects.
We follow a multidisciplinary approach to provide streamlined integrative care and works closely with the cancer patient & their families. They majorly focus on conserving function and organ without compromising overall survival outcomes. Our comprehensive range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services use advanced technologies like:
- Minimal Invasive Surgery/ Laproscopic Surgery
- Versa HD,6D Couch, Elekta-equipped latest technologies such as IGRT, VMAT,IMRT,(2d&3d),3DCRT,SRS,SBRT, Respiratory Gating
- Breast cancer Sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) (by using Radio-isotopes and Gamma probe for prevention of lymphoedema)
- HIPEC Technology (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy)
- Digital Mammography
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- PET / CT scan
The modern era of cancer treatment is constantly evolving, with breakthroughs and discoveries we strive to offer a more specialised degree of care. Our medical and radiation oncologists, haematologists, surgeons and other cancer specialists, work together to provide the most comprehensive, advanced diagnostic and treatment services to our patients.
- Medical Oncology Program - Our Medical oncologists at Jupiter Hospital are typically the physicians who take the lead in helping patients fight cancer with most eclectic Cancer treatment facilities. Our team of highly qualified experienced, and dedicated medical oncologists administer safe and patient-centric chemotherapy often employed in combination in immunotherapy & targeted therapy. The department extends its compassionate support and services by offering optimum palliation to patients who are beyond the scope of active chemotherapy treatment.
- Radiation Oncology Program - Radiation therapy department at our centre comprises of a team of well trainned & qualified. Radiation Oncologists, Physicist, Radiation Therapy Technologist with support of ancillary staff. This therapy involves use of high dose radiation (10-20 times greater in magnitude used in routine) Chest Xray/ CT Scan to kill Cancer cells. THe treatment involves high precision & accuracy. We have the latest state of the art Linear accelerator- VERSA HD, ELEKTA equipped with 6D Couch, technologies-IGRT (2D & 3D), IMRT, VMAT,SRS,SBRT etc. These technologies ensure high dose delivery with precision & accuracy.
- Surgical Oncology Program - Depending upon the patient’s cancer type and stage, as well as age and overall health, our surgical oncologists offer the most advanced cancer treatments, which involves the surgical removal of malignant tumours associated with cancer.
- Robotic Surgery Program - Robotic Surgery has become a new standard of care for many oncological (cancer) specialties including head and neck, thorax and lung, thyroid, gynaecological, gastrointestinal and urological cancers. Our team of internationally-trained oncologists offers an integrated robotics program to deal with complex oncological cases through small incisions with the advantages of enhanced 3-dimensional vision, combined with the precision, dexterity and control of the robotic platform.
- Cytoreductive Surgical (CRS) Program - Cytoreductive surgery is a complex surgical procedure, which aims at the removal of all visible tumours in the abdominal cavity. In selected cases, CRS is used in conjunction with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) to treat advanced peritoneal carcinomatosis.
- Cancer Reconstructive Surgery Program - Reconstructive surgery is performed to correct anatomical defects that may have occurred due to the cancer-related treatments. Our team of highly experienced reconstruction surgeons uses state-of-the-art microvascular surgical techniques to achieve the best possible outcomes for repair related damage so that you or your loved ones will have the highest quality of life possible.
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant Program - Our haematologists and transplant surgeons focus on delivering state-of-the-art cancer therapy to patients battling cancer. They follow a multidisciplinary approach to treat patients suffering from malignant and non-malignant diseases, including leukaemia, myeloma, lymphoma myelodysplastic syndromes, and other hematologic conditions through bone marrow transplant. Our program strives to integrate each patient into everyday life.
When you are in our care, we are a family. Our multidisciplinary team offers a patient-centric treatment plan that aims towards a cancer-free journey and reclaims a quality living. We offer support services in the form of counselling for patients and their families to help them nurture and sustain throughout the cancer journey. Our care and compassionate support not only helps in treating cancer but also help the patient to survive it.
We're here to help you strengthen your body, nurture hope, and courage, and enrich your spirit. We offer programs during the transition from cancer treatment to wellness, to help you navigate those changes and challenges while promoting your well-being.
Some of the programs and services available for our patients:
- Nutrition Services for Cancer Patients
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Patient & Family Counselling
- Palliative Care in Cancer
|Jupiter Hospital, Pune||Jupiter Hospital, Thane|