| Research & Publication
- Poster: Colorectal cancer at Presentation in Indian subcontinent: young vs old. A comparative study. ACPGBI Edinburgh 2016
- Oral paper presentation at international conference ISUCRS,Mumbai.
- conference paper;Does selective lateral pelvic lymph node dissection affect outcomes in locally advanced carcinoma rectum (LARC)? s garg,A pokharkar,A saklani,ACPGBI 2016, At EDINBURGH
- Poster: Socioeconomic Status: Is it a Prognostic Factor of overall survival in Colorectal Cancers : Jay R. Anam, Avanish Saklani, Vijayraj Patil and Ashish Pokharkar,ASCRS Tripartite meeting, At Seattle/
- Rare Case of Perforated Tubular Ileal Duplication in 72-Year-Old Male. The Indian Journal of Surgery. Ekbote G, Pokharkar AB, Moon P. A2013;75(Suppl 1):418-420. doi:10.1007/s12262-0120749
- Young Vs Old Colorectal Cancer in Indian Subcontinent: a Tertiary Care Center Experience:Pokharkar, A.B., Bhandare, M., Patil, P. et al. Indian J Surg Oncol (2017). doi:10.1007/s13193-017-0670-1
- Outcomes of treatment of unresectable esophageal carcinoma treated with chemoradiotherapy and oral metronomic chemotherapy: An experience from a rural cancer center;Joydeep Ghosh, Nandini Sharma, A Kulkarni, S D Banavali, Ashish Pokharkar, A Desai, Amit Mandhare, M V Chandrakanth,,eastern journal of medical science,vol 1 no 2.
- Skull metastasis of follicular thyroid carcinoma: a rare case report: Shital Khedkar; Ashish Pokharkar; Sandip Sathe; Bhushan Warpe; Shweta joshi;Walawalkar International Medical Journal (Vol.3, No. 1)
- Sarcomatoid carcinoma of kidney, presenting with leucocytosis as paraneoplastic syndrome: A case report and short review,Joydeep Ghosh ,Rahul Surve,Ashish Pokharkar ,Suvarna Patil,Nandini Sharma ,S D Banavali :Oncobiology and Targets. 2017;3(2016):1-3 DOI 10.18639/ONBT.2016.03.1255
- Laparoscopic Pelvic Exenteration for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer, Technique and Short-Term Outcomes: Ashish Pokharkar, Praveen Kammar, Ashwin D'souza, Rahul Bhamre, Pavan Sugoor, Avanish Saklani: Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.doi.org/10.1089/lap.2018.0147
- Poster: feasibility of minimally invasive approaches for total pelvic exenteration in locally advanced rectal adenocarcinoma, Indian cancer congress 2017 Bangalore.
- Oral presentation: Is laparoscopic approach better or equal than open approach in rectal cancer? Indian cancer congress 2017, Bangalore.
- Video presentation: NATCON-ISO 2018 conference: Total laparoscopic pelvic exenteration in locally advanced rectal carcinoma
- Video presentation:NATCON-ISO 2018 conference: Robotic total pelvic exenteration, single docking technique.
- Best video award at NATCON-ISO 2018 Conference
- Laparoscopic Posterior Pelvic Exenteration (Complete and Supralevator) for Locally Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Rectum in Females: Surgical Technique and Short-Term OutcomesAshish Pokharkar, Sanket Bankar, Jitender Rohila, Dushyant Jaiswal, Ashwin deSouza, and Avanish Saklani.Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.ahead of printhttp://doi.org/10.1089/lap.2019.0691
- The technique and justification for minimally invasive surgery in COVID-19 pandemic; Laparoscopic anterior resection for near obstructed rectal carcinoma. Tushar pawar,Ashish Pokharkar,Jitender Rohila, Jayesh gori,diwaker pandey, Ashwin deSouza, and Avanish Saklani.Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.