Guidelines For Health Check-Up
- Health Check-Up facility is available all-round the week i.e. Monday to Saturday (except on Sundays), with prior appointments. In case you want to cancel your appointment, inform us at least 24 hours in advance.
- We accept payment by Cash or Credit / Debit Card only.
- Entire package completion takes approximately 6 to 8 hours. You are requested to register yourself at the assigned time.
- Kindly carry your prior medical reports and screenings along with you.
- In case you need to undergo some additional investigations, you will be charged separately with a special discount of 30% on the routine rates.
- You are allowed to bring along your friends and family and we recommend their involvement in the counselling sessions.
- Male patients may be required to get their chest shaved in the case of ECG / Treadmill Test
- Some test reports, like those for Pap smear and Mammography, will not be available on the same day and may be shared within a week with specialist’s comments.
- In case of Blood or Urine Test, you are required to fast for at least 12 hours before the collection of the samples. However, you are allowed to drink plain water.
- Morning medication is strictly prohibited on the day of check-up. You can, however, carry your medication along and take it after the blood and urine samples are collected.
- Pregnant ladies are requested to inform the doctor about their pregnancy before undergoing any test.