Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
The sub-speciality deals with the entire gamut of psychological problems faced by infants, toddlers, children and adolescents.These include:
• Biological vulnerability to psychiatric disorders like BPD and PTSD.
• Developmental delays that can affect social and emotional skills.
• Common mental disorders like ADHD, depression and anxiety
• Cognitive deficits which can hinder the normal thought process.
• Stress and coping related to developmental change
• Problems in a social context for e.g. bullying, addiction and obesity.
Our team of experts specialize in the assessment, intervention, development of prevention programmes, consultation and counselling all of which aim towards helping your child live a happy and normal life.