Jupiter Hospital provides cutting-edge gastrointestinal care.
We also treat a variety of Gastrointestinal illnesses that can affect anyone, irrespective of gender or age.
This encompasses both medical and surgical therapies for the entire digestive tract, from the pharynx to the anus.
Key Diseases Treated at Jupiter Hospital
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Burning
- Early Satiety
- Post-meal Abdominal Fullness
- Intestinal tract disorders: The Luminal condition is caused by a number of gastrointestinal and non-gastrointestinal disorders that affect not just the digestive system but also other organs such as the liver and pancreas. Such problems include diarrhoea, colon cancer, and irritable bowel syndrome. When evaluated, certain illnesses show no abnormalities in the Gastrointestinal tract but nonetheless cause symptoms. The following are some examples of luminal disorders:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- GERD/ Reflex disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Peptic strictures
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Disorders
- Anal canal diseases - Fissures/Piles
- Difficulties in swallowing
- Achalasia cardia treatment by newer methodology called POEM (per oral endoscopic myotomy)
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal BleedingOur professionals are well-equipped to address the most complex cases of gastrointestinal bleeding or gastrointestinal haemorrhage, which is characterised by blood traces in the stools and vomit. The utilisation of cutting-edge technologies enables us to pinpoint the problem with greater precision, allowing us to provide superior therapy.
- Manometry in Motility Disorders:In order to provide top-notch care, we abide by the usage of the most up-to-date tools and methods, such as a manometer while treating patients with recurrent intestinal spasms and contractions.
The device makes it possible to accurately and precisely detect the pressure of gases and liquids in the intestines.
Our team specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of complex digestive diseases and conditions using cutting-edge technology to provide hi-tech facilities such as endoscopy, colonoscopy, and cholangioscopy, among others.
- Fibroscan: It is a noninvasive test for detecting liver fibrosis, which is a disease-related hardening of the liver.
- Advanced endoscopy: It is a highly advanced, non-invasive procedure that involves the use of a special instrument called an endoscope to examine the digestive tract of a patient. The facility of advanced endoscopy is offered at Jupiter Hospital, allowing us to detect even minute abnormalities that are difficult to detect.