Jupiter Hospital offers state of the art care for Gastroenterology.
We also offer treatment for various GI diseases that can affect anyone irrespective of their age and gender.
This involves the complete digestive tract starting from the pharynx to the anus and includes both medical and surgical treatments.
Key Diseases Treated at Jupiter Hospital
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Burning
- Early Satiety
- Post-meal Abdominal Fullness
- Intestinal tract disorders: The Luminal condition is caused by a variety of gastrointestinal and non-gastrointestinal diseases, which comprise a wide range of diseases affecting not just the digestive system but also other organs such as the liver and pancreas. Diarrhea, colon cancer, and irritable bowel syndrome are all examples of such disorders. Some disorders reveal no abnormalities in the GI tract when tested, but there are still symptoms.The following are some of the luminal disorders that include-
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- GERD/ Reflex disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Peptic strictures
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Disorders
- Anal canal diseases - Fissures/Piles
- Difficulties in swallowing
- Achalasia cardia treatment by newer methodology called POEM (per oral endoscopic myotomy)
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding: Our specialists are well-efficient to handle the most complicated cases of gastrointestinal bleeding or gastrointestinal haemorrhage which is marked by traces of blood in the stools and vomit.The use of highly advanced technology helps us to pin-point the problem with much more efficiency thereby helping us to facilitate better treatment.
- Manometry in Motility Disorders: In order to deliver world-class treatments we adhere to the use of latest equipment and techniques such as manometer in treating patients suffering from chronic intestinal contractions and spasms. The instrument helps to measure the pressure of liquid and gases in the intestines with high precision and accuracy.
Our team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of complex digestive diseases and ailments with the use of latest technology to offer hi-tech facilities like endoscopy, colonoscopy, cholangioscopy etc.
- Fibroscan: It is a non-invasive test to detect liver fibrosis, that is hardness in the liver due to disease process.
- Advanced Endoscopy: It is a very advanced, non-invasive procedure that involves the use of a special device, known as an endoscope, to examine a person’s digestive tract. We at Jupiter Hospital offer the facility of advanced endoscopy that can help to detect even minute abnormalities that nor not easily detectable.