| About Doctor
Dr. Vishwanath Gajanan Masurkar (General Surgeon) practices as a General & Laproscopic Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist at Jupiter Hospital, Thane
- DNB General Surgery
- Worked at Mumbai Port Trust Hospital for 3 yrs. From 01/02/2007 to 31/1/2010 as DNB General Surgery Trainee.
- Worked at Fortis Hospital Mulund from 01/02/2010 to 27/07/2010 as General Surgery Registrar.
- Started Working at Jupiter Hospital, Thane from 29/07/2010 to till date. Joined Jupiter Hospital, Thane as General Surgery Clinical Assistant, over the period of last 10 yrs. Worked in field of General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Onco-Surgery, Organ Transplant Department.
- Since last 8 yrs mainly working in Onco-Surgery as a team member with Dr. Navin Bhambhani General and Laparoscopic Surgery, Surgical Oncology Consultant at Jupiter Hospital, Thane. Other Professional attachments as Surgical Oncologist, General & Laproscopic Surgeon at Hinduja Hospital (Khar), Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Oscar Hospital Thane, currae Hospitals, Thane, Apex Hospital Mulund, Saifee Hospital, ACI Cumballa Hill Hospital. Director of Dr. Masurkars ENT, Surgical & cancer Care Clinic, PICC Clinic, Thane (Brahamand).
- MBBS 2003, K.J.Somaiya Hospital, Mumbai.
- Diploma in Hospital Administration (DHA) 2002, Indian Institute of Management and Technology.
- DNB Gen Surgery 2012, MBPT Hospital, Mumbai.
- FIAGES 2014, IAGES, Mumbai.
- Complited PICC Training Program at SUR RUN RUN SHAW Hospital Medical School Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
- Last > 8 yrs exclusively worked in field of Surgical Oncology, Jupiter.
- Thapar PM, Philip R, Masurkar VG, Khadse PL, Randive NU. Laparoscopic splenectomy for spontaneous rupture of the spleen. J Min Access Surg 2016;12:75-8.
- Bhambhani N, Gori J, Masurkar V, Thombre S. Diode Laser in Management of Tracheobronchial Typical Carcinoid: A case report with review of Literature. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research : JCDR. 2015;9(9):XD06-XD07. Doi:10.7860/JCDR/2015/14124.6518.
- Bhambhani N, Gori J, Masurkar V, Thombre S. Adenoid cystic carcinoma of trachea: A rare tumor managed by diode laser and tracheal resection. Int case Rep Images 2014;5(10):680-684.
- Thapar P, Masurkar V, Philip R, Rokade M, Dalvi A. Rudimentary Gallbladder Mimicking Choledochal Cyst. The Indian Journal of Surgery. 2015;77(suppl 2):725-728.doi:10.1007/s12262-013-0865-9.
| OPD Time
Day : Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Timing : 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm