Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms") so please read these carefully before continuing to use this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors.
- Although Jupiter Hospital tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website, Jupiter Hospital makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Jupiter Hospital or their officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any service, product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Jupiter Hospital makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- Medical records generated electronically are provided only for convenience. These may not be complete and are subject to updates. You are requested to kindly collect the signed copy of the final reports from Jupiter Hospital. Please note that these medical records are not a substitute for a medical advice / opinion.
- Jupiter Hospital controls and operates this website from India. If you use this website from outside of India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- This website may be linked on other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Jupiter Hospital. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Jupiter Hospital is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
- In order to better knowing the User of our Website; when you access the Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
a. Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
b. Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
c. Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
d. Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history)
e. Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
f. Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as your correspondence address details, family details work details etc.)
- We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, processing of credit card payments. These companies have limited access to the personal information required to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. These companies are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
- Cookies: Cookies is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.
Terms & Conditions for Payment Service
- Electronic Communication
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.jupiterhospital.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.jupiterhospital.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.jupiterhospital.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
- Jupiter Hospital will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the Jupiter Hospital shall not incur any liability and any service guarantee shall be void because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
a. If, you have not provided the hospital with correct M R Number, patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of Admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the Account information for the payee.
b. If, through no fault of the hospital, your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
c. The payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the hospital about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
d. Circumstances beyond control of the hospital (Such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from the outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the hospital has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances and/or, in case of payment through Credit Card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
e. If the user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and conditions of the usage of the www.jupiterhospital.com.
Stop Payment Requests
- Jupiter Hospital cannot assist with a stop payment request for any Bill Payment scheduled using a Payment Account through credit card, in any such case; you must contact your credit card company directly.
- Jupiter Hospital will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification & acknowledgement after completion of transaction, details will be communicated to you.
Password and security
- You agree not to give or make available your password, OTP or other means to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all payments you authorize using the services at hospital website.
- If you permit other persons to use password or other means to access your account, you are responsible for any transaction they authorize.