Robust Healing Through Compassionate Care
Otorhinolaryngology is the medical speciality that deals with diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and related areas of the head and neck.
Otorhinolaryngology is the medical speciality that deals with diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and related areas of the head and neck. ENT specialists play a significant role in treating infections and diseases of ear nose or throat and in the management of Benign and Malignant tumours of the head and neck.
Jupiter Hospital has facilities to manage all diseases related to ENT, and we excel in these Sub Specialities:
Subspecialties Of Ent
Otology: It is the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of diseases and disorders concerning the ear.
- Acute Otitis Externa Auditory Canal Stenosis and Atresia
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Bell’s Palsy
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Barotrauma
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Ear Pain
- Otitis Media with Effusion
- Ear Drainage
- Perichondritis of the Outer Ear
- Perilymph Fistula
- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Temporal Bone Trauma
- Ruptured Eardrum
- Cerumen removal
- Mastoid bowl cleaning
- Myringotomy with tubes
- Intratympanic injection
Rhinology: It is the branch of medicine dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders related to the nose.
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyps
- Aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease
- Revision sinus surgery
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia
- Balloon catheter dilation or balloon sinuplasty
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Endoscopic orbital surgery
- Transnasal pituitary surgery
- Turbinate surgery
Sialology - It is the branch of medicine that deals with diseases related to the salivary glands and associated structures
- Malignant and benign tumours
- Sialolithiasis and sialadenitis
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Viral infections like mumps, echovirus, flu etc.
- Endoscopic removal of salivary stones with the help of a sialendoscopy
- Oral medication
- Radiation treatments for malignant conditions
Laryngology - It is the medical subspecialty that deals with the diseases and injuries of the larynx, also known as the voice box.
- Benign (non-cancerous) vocal cord lesions.
- Cancerous or precancerous lesions.
- Infectious or inflammatory conditions.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Airway disorders.
- Vocal cord motion abnormalities.
- Viral disorders like Laryngeal papillomatosis
- Airway dilation
- Airway Reconstruction
- Oesophageal dilation
- Arytenoid Adduction
- Total Laryngectomy
Paediatric Otolaryngology - The medical subspecialty deals with ENT diseases and disorders in children and infants.
- Acute otitis media
- Sore throat
- Adenoid disorders,
- Retropharyngeal abscess
- Audio logic testing
- Cochlear implantation
- Middle ear constructive surgery
- Minimally invasive endoscopic ear surgery
- Allergy testing and management
- Management of Sino nasal masses
Airway surgery - Upper airway surgery is one of the best alternatives for treating obstructive sleep apnea in patients who have stopped responding to airway pressure therapy.
- Sleep apnea
- Paediatric airway surgery
Sleep Disorders - It is the sub-speciality of ENT that offers comprehensive invasive and non-invasive treatments for people suffering from various sleep disorders.
- Inferior turbinate reduction
- Modified uvulopalatopharyngoplasty
- Nasal obstruction or blockage
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Lifestyle modifications
- Upper airway stimulation
Meet Our Team
Mr. Pramod Bhujbal Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital