Where Compassion And Competence Go Hand In Hand
Since its establishment in 2007, Jupiter Hospital has been one of the leading pioneers of new-age techniques and methods for delivering up to date services that have been acknowledged widely
The department of neurosurgery at Jupiter Hospital is a centre of excellence that resorts to a multi-disciplinary approach for treating a plethora of disorders and ailments related to the central as well as the peripheral nervous system. Surgery is usually the
last resort of treatment for conditions which cannot be treated through medical or therapeutic means. The broad spectrum of facilities and services offered by us have been designed keeping in mind your specific needs.
We offer surgical solutions for an entire gamut of neurological problems which include the following:
- Aneurysms and AVMs
- Tumours in the brain, skull and spine
- Severe trauma to the head or spine
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Discs and infections in the spine
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders like Dystonia
- Congenital problems affecting the nervous system like tethered cord, myelomenin gucele
- Pituitary tumours - Endoscopic approach, Endoscopic third ventriculostomy
- Abnormality in the cerebrospinal fluid flow
- Awake Craniotomies for eloquent location lesions
Services And Interventions Offered
- Epilepsy Surgery, Electrocorticography
- Advanced Aneurysm Treatment
- Neuro-endoscopy Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Microscopic /Endoscopic Disc Surgeries
- Back Pain Management
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Skull-base surgery
- Neuro-oncology - including Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Neuronavigation (Medtronic 58)
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (Medtronic)
- 3 tesla MRI with DTI software MR spectoscopy.
- PET-CT with PET/MRI Fusion Technology
- CUSA (for suffering of Brain Tumours)
- High Speed Midas Rep. Drills.
- Intraop Doppler
At Jupiter Hospital we aim at addressing the totality and specific needs of the patients. The treatment protocol for each and every patient is tailored, keeping in consideration their diagnostic reports that include image guidance, screening and reporting. The patient’s overall health is assessed and evaluated to make sure that they are healthy enough to undergo the surgery. Apart from these, genetics and medical history of the patients are also taken into consideration.
Abiding by the philanthropic ideals of keeping patient satisfaction and comfort at the forefront, we promote a healthy doctor-patient relationship for facilitating end-to-end care. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge facilities and highly skilled team of specialists, are all available at your disposal, to make your journey to recovery as seamless as possible.
Our department of neurosurgery is handled by a phenomenal team of doctors, surgeons, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists, dieticians and support staff who work in close coordination to give you a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Open To Innovation
At Jupiter Hospital we welcome innovation with open arms. The use of technology is not only limited to medical facilities but also utilized for data management and improving patient safety measures. In this era of rapid technological advancements, we thrive towards offering up to date services and quality care.
Recovery And Rehabilitation
For us, it is not only the surgery that matters but also what follows. Right after the surgery ends, our next focus is on rehabilitation to facilitate healthy recovery and help the patients to return back to their normal life. Our highly acknowledged physiotherapists and dieticians will offer all the assistance you need in making healthy lifestyle modifications that would help in faster and hassle-free recovery
Meet Our Team
Dr. Swati ChinchureConsultant - Neurointerventions/ Endovascular Neurosurgery
Vishesh Jupiter Hospital, Indore
Mr. Kantilal Chordiya Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital
Mr. Brian Kanyike Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital
Ms. Prabha Joshi Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital
Dr. Shirish Tanksale Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital
Mr. R. K. Raman Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital
Mr. Tejbahadur Gurkha Sharing their experience at Jupiter Hospital