Where your smile is art.
The department of Dental Care at Jupiter Hospital is a centre of excellence recognized widely for its unparalleled services which combined with the vast expertise of our doctors and dental surgeons help us to deliver world-class treatments that are exemplary in every sense. We bring to your care an expert team of doctors from the field of dentistry to cater to all your dental needs. The wide gamut of services offered by us includes general dental care, root canal, gum treatments and dental implants. We also specialise in facial fractures and trauma-related cases.
We resort to the use of the latest techniques and methods to offer treatments that are up to date and at par with international standards. The team works in close collaboration to ensure well-balanced streamlined care for patients suffering from a broad range of dental issues. The department has its own specialized lab to make a plethora of services available to you under the same roof.
State of the Art Services:
- Patient-Oriented Services- based on philanthropic ideals and promoting the ideology of ‘putting the patients first’, we offer special health care packages to make it easier for you to avail for the services and make sure that the results are worth every penny you spend.
- Broad-Spectrum Care- Be it quality imaging, precise screening or diverse treatment options, we offer all under the same roof to provide a comprehensive programme for monitoring, assessing and treating our patient.
- Leading-Edge Technology- We resort to the use of world-class technology to deliver results that are on par with international standards. The techniques used by us are up to date thereby ensuring high grades of precision and accuracy which enable us to handle even the most complicated cases with utmost proficiency.
- EMR Facilities- we also offer electronic medical record facility which makes it easier for the doctors as well as for you to access your medical records anytime, anywhere.
- Patient Privacy- We give paramount importance to yourprivacy. Your personal information and details will not be disclosed without your permission. Nobody will have access to your Electronic medical records except you and your doctor.
- Hygiene AndSanitation- To facilitate better recovery, we adhere to the toughest benchmarks when it comes to hygiene and sanitation. We have the best in class Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD). The operation theatres have laminar airflow facility to ensure excellent air quality.
Areas Of Specialization
Our areas of specialization include:
- Maxillofacial Surgery – It deals with diagnosis, assessment and surgical treatment of a broad spectrum of disorders and traumas affecting the facial structures i.e. jaws and oral cavity. The wide array of problems addressed by us include impacted teeth, jaw disproportion, oral malignancies, salivary gland diseases, temporomandibular joint problems and severe facial trauma sustained in an accident.
- Oral Surgery – It is an umbrella term used for various surgical procedures that involve the structures present in the oral cavity and the areas around it.Common problems addressed by us include impacted wisdom teeth, gum grafts, root canal and jaw repair.
- Orthodontics – It deals with the diagnosis, assessment and correction of mispositioned oral structures i.e. improperly positioned teeth and the jaw. Common problems addressed by us include buck teeth, underbite, crossbite, open bite, misplaced midline, spacing and crowding.
- Paediatric Dentistry – It deals with preventive and therapeutic care for various dental issues in kids, both infants and adolescents. These include infant oral health examination, habit counselling, preventive dental care, tooth and cavity repair, oral disease management, dental injuries etc.
- Restorative Dentistry – It includes a wide range of restorative procedures that aim at improving your smile by properly aligning your teeth and replacing damaged and missing ones. These include fillings, caps, braces, bridges and implants.