IVF & Fertility
Harvesting Dreams by Fostering Technology
IVF & Fertility
Strictly adhering to its patient first mantra, Jupiter Hospital is one of the most trusted names when it comes to delivering quality healthcare. We embrace change and constantly evolving technologies to offer services that are at par with excellence.
The department of IVF and fertility treatment at Jupiter Hospital is a centre of expertise and competence that has been a source of hope for numerous childless couples. We offer a broad spectrum of fertility treatments to suit your specific needs and give you a personalized experience which is not only unparalleled but exemplary in every sense.
The department is handled by highly skilled and trained reproductive endocrinologists who have years of experience in the field. Apart from delivering quality treatment they also ensure your comfort and convenience to make your journey to recovery a smooth one.
- Blastocyst transfer- It involves the transfer of embryos that are at a very advanced stage of development, also known blastocyst stage.
- IMSI treatment- IMSI or resorts to the use of highly advanced digital imaging system to precisely analyse the sperms and find the one of the highest quality.
- TESA & PESA- Both TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration) and PESA (Percutaneous sperm Aspiration) are recommended in case of chronic male infertility which is marked by zero sperm count in the ejaculate. These involve the recovery of sperm directly from the epididymis or testes via non-invasive means. This sperm is then used to fertilize eggs by ICSI.
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) - Somewhat similar to TESA and PESA, the procedure involves the recovery of male sperms from the epididymis through minimally invasive means. The amount of sperms collected is usually large and can be used for multiple cycles of IVF.
- Egg freezing- Commonly known as oocyte cryopreservation, the procedure involves the collection and preservation of a woman’s eggs so that they can be used later during IVF, ICSI or IUI procedures.
- Semen banking- The procedure is also known as gamete cryopreservation and involves the collection and storage of sperms to be used later for assisted reproduction.
Why Choose Jupiter Hospital
We believe that a healthy and transparent relationship between a doctor and a patient plays a key role in determining the success of any treatment protocol. Before initiating any procedure, our doctors make sure that you are well informed and that all your queries have been addressed. We build our relations on the foundation of trust and understanding.
The highly specialized and versatile team of fertility doctors work in close coordination with our gynaecologists, andrologists and lab technicians who work in close coordination and adhere to the toughest of benchmarks for delivering rightful assistance, guidance and care
The department has its own hi-tech labs where all the tests are conducted and the whole procedure is performed using leading-edge equipment and state of the art technology. All the facilities are offered under the same roof thereby making it easier for you to avail for the services.
We offer a plethora of treatment options to suit the different needs of the patients and suggest a proper treatment plan based on the medical history of both the partners as well as precise evaluation of their health. This helps to eliminate the risks of failure and increase the success rates of our procedures.