Jupiter Hospital provides cutting-edge Kidney Transplant services.
Jupiter Multi-Specialty Hospital is one of a few institutions that embrace change and keep advancing technology in order to provide outstanding treatments and services on par with quality.
We strive to provide the highest quality patient care while also prioritising your comfort and pleasure.
Kidney transplant is one of the fundamental services provided by Jupiter Multi-Specialty, and we have a specialised and devoted team of doctors and surgeons who constantly prioritise your safety and well-being. It is a place of knowledge and quality that has changed countless lives and provides hope to many more.
The hospital uses cutting-edge technology and advanced methods to monitor, evaluate, and improve the standard of patient care while providing you with an exceptional experience in every way. Our professionals' constant and seamless efforts have always been successful in meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Our experts, who have years of experience in the field, assess the patients' general health and determine whether they are candidates for the procedure before recommending a kidney transplant.
Why Choose Jupiter Multi-Speciality Hospital?
- Pre-surgical services-We provide pre-operative services to prepare you for surgery both physically and mentally. The former includes a quick review of your medical history, a physical examination, tests, and screenings as advised by your doctor, whilst the latter includes proper counselling and briefing to assist you comprehend the entire procedure.
- Post-surgical care-Immediately following surgery, the patient is transferred to the ICU for close surveillance until he regains consciousness, at which point he is transferred to his room. We provide 1:1 nursing support and 24-hour care to ensure that your hospital stay is as comfortable as possible. Our experts will check on you from time to time to ensure that there are no complications.
- Hygiene and sanitation-Hygiene and sanitation play a vital role in any invasive procedure because the fact that the patient is undergoing surgery makes him susceptible to infection. However, our hospital's central sterile supply department is among the finest in the world, and our operating rooms have laminar airflow, which eliminates the risk of surgical infections and makes the procedure even safer.
- Optimistic outlook- A positive and optimistic outlook is the key to success, whether in life or in the field of medicine. We promote the same in order to assist our patients in coping with pre- and post-operative tension in order to promote healthy and rapid healing.
- We create an innovative atmosphere and strive to stay current with evolving medical practises. The use of cutting-edge technologies and digitally simulated image-guided procedures not only improves accuracy and precision but also reduces a variety of unwanted problems.
- Healthy doctor-patient communication- We support healthy doctor-patient communication to assist you have your questions answered by the specialists themselves. Our doctors keep you updated on your situation at all times.
- Organized team- The team consists of specialised doctors, surgeons, anesthesiologists, counsellors, dieticians, physiotherapists, and nursing staff who perform their duties with the utmost skill and work closely together to ensure the success of the surgery.
Areas of Specialization
- Cadaveric Renal Transplantation-This procedure involves replacing a person's diseased kidneys with healthy kidneys taken from a deceased donor or a person who has just died. The decision is based on the deceased donors or his family members' prior consent. The reason for death is irrelevant as long as the kidney is in good health.
- Living Donor Kidney Transplantation - This procedure entails the replacement of a patient's damaged or dysfunctional kidney with a healthy kidney from a living donor.In this instance, the patient does not need to spend months on a waiting list. This also allows you to pre-schedule your transplant according to your and the donor's availability.
- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy- This is a less invasive alternative to open donor nephrectomy that entails removing a healthy kidney from the donor's body. The technique reduces pain, leaves fewer scars, and shortens recovery time.