The Jupiter Hospital provides state-of-the-art Kidney Transplant services.
Jupiter multi-specialty Hospital is one of the few hospitals that embraces change and constantly innovates technologies to provide treatments and services that surpass excellence.
We strive to provide the highest standard of patient care and place a premium on your comfort and satisfaction.
One of the main services provided by Jupiter multi-speciality is kidney transplant, and we have a specialised and devoted team of physicians and surgeons who always put your safety and well-being first. It is a centre of expertise and excellence that has transformed the lives of a great number of people and functions as a beacon of hope for many more.
The hospital employs innovative technologies and cutting-edge processes to monitor, assess, and improve the quality of patient care and to provide you with an exceptional experience in every way. Our professionals' persistent and flawless efforts have always been effective in meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Our physicians have years of experience in the field and will recommend a kidney transplant after assessing the patients' overall health and determining their eligibility for the surgery.
Why Choose Jupiter Multi-Speciality Hospital?
- Pre-operative services: The pre-operative services we provide are designed to psychologically and physically get you ready for surgery. In the first, your doctor may propose a quick review of your medical history, a physical exam, tests, and screenings; in the second, you will receive thorough counselling and briefing to ensure that you fully understand the process.
- Post-operative care: Immediately following surgery, the patient is sent to the intensive care unit (ICU) for close monitoring until he regains consciousness. At that point, he is brought to his room. In order to make sure that your stay at the hospital is trouble-free, we provide 1:1 nursing assistance and 24/7 care. Our doctors will periodically check on you to make sure there are no complications.
- Hygiene and sanitation-The fact that the patient is being operated on makes him vulnerable to infections, thus hygiene and sanitation are critical in any invasive treatment. Our hospital, on the other hand, has one of the best central sterile supply departments in the country, and our operating rooms feature laminar airflow, which eliminates the possibility of surgical infections, making the procedure even safer.
- Optimistic outlook- A positive and optimistic outlook is essential for success in life and in medicine. We encourage it in order to help our patients cope with pre- and post-operative stress and aid healthy and speedier healing.
- Open to innovation- We encourage a culture of innovation and strive to keep up with the ever-changing trends in the medical field. Utilising cutting-edge technologies and image-guided surgeries that are digitally simulated not only improves the accuracy and precision, but also reduces a number of unneeded complications.
- Healthy doctor-patient communication- We facilitate healthy doctor-patient communication in order to help you get your questions answered by the experts themselves. Our physicians keep you constantly apprised about your condition.
- Organised team- The team consists of specialised doctors, surgeons, anaesthesiologists, counsellors, dieticians, physiotherapists, and nursing personnel who perform their jobs with greatest proficiency and work in close coordination to ensure the surgery's success.
Areas of Specialization
- Cadaveric renal transplantation entails replacing a person's damaged kidneys with healthy kidneys obtained from a deceased donor or a recently deceased person. The decision is predicated on the deceased donor's prior consent or that of his family members. As long as the kidney is healthy, the cause of mortality does not matter.
- Living Kidney Transplant- This surgery entails replacing a patient's malfunctioning or damaged kidney with a healthy one retrieved from a living donor.In this instance, the patient does not have to wait months on the waiting list. This also allows you to pre-schedule your transplant at your and your donor's convenience.
- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy - It is a minimally invasive alternative to open donor nephrectomy involving the removal of a healthy donor kidney. The procedure reduces pain, minimises scarring, and shortens convalescence.