Have been involved in conduct of the following Multi central Clinical Trials in Oncology at CMCH Vellore, India as Investigator:
Principal Investigator (2005 to 2008)
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
PARTICULARS OF WORK DONE:
Profess Study: I was the Investigator at Sevagram of this multi-centric international trial. A randomized control trial of Aspirin vs. Clopidogrel and Dipyridamole, and Telmisartan vs. Placebo to prevent second stroke. This trial is evaluating the efficacy of anti-platelets (aspirin vs. a combination of clopidogrel and dipyridamole) and ACE Inhibitor (Telmesartan) in stroke survivors to prevent second stroke in them.
Study Coordinator (2005 to 2007)
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
PARTICULARS OF WORK DONE:
OASIS 6 Study: A randomized control trial of fondaparinaux vs. placebo in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction, evaluated the role of a new anticoagulant (Fondaparinaux) in management of patients with acute myocardial infarction.
Study Coordinator (2010 onwards)
Christian Medical College , Vellore,Tamil Nadu
PARTICULARS OF WORK DONE:
- ASCOLT STUDY- Aspirin for Dukes C and High Risk Dukes B Colorectal Cancers - An International, Multi-centre, Double Blind, Randomized Placebo Controlled Phase III Trial
- CanterRisk Study -A prospective, non-interventional, cohort survey on VTE risk in patients receiving new chemotherapy for cancer
- SHINE Study- A Randomized, Open Label Phase IIa Study to assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD4547 Monotherapy versus Paclitaxel in patients with Advanced Gastric or Gastro-esophageal Junction Cancer with FGFR2 Polysomy or Gene Amplification
- EPO-ANE-3010- A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of Epoetin Alfa plus Standard Supportive Care versus Standard Supportive Care in Anemic Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Receiving Standard Chemotherapy
- TNBC Study- A Multi centre, pilot phase II trial assessing the efficacy and safety of Bevacizumab + Gemcitabine + Carboplatin as first line treatment for patients diagnosed with Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
- INDOX Breast Study- Risk Factors for Breast Cancer in India: INDOX Case-Control Study.
- INDOX Colorectal Study- Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer in India: INDOX Case-Control Study.
- ADYAR-SIOG Study Phase III, Randomized controlled trial of perioperative versus postoperative chemotherapy in resectable carcinoma stomach
Sanjeevan Hospital ,Pune (2013 onwards)
PARTICULARS OF WORK DONE:
- Protocol RI-01-002 A Randomised, Multi-centre, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Efficacy of Two Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibodies in Combination with CHOP in Patients with CD20-Positive Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- A Multicenter, randomized, open label, two treatment, two period, two sequence, multiple-dose, cross-over, bioequivalence study of Everolimus 10 mg tablet once daily manufactured by Par Pharmaceutical with Everolimus 10 mg tablet manufactured by: Novartis Pharma in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma patients under fasting condition
- An open label, randomized, balanced, two-treatment, two-period, two-sequence, single-dose, crossover, oral bioequivalence study of 60 mg/m2 of Vinorelbine soft capsule from Lotus Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Taiwan compared with that of 60 mg/m2 of NAVELBINE® soft capsule marketed by PIERRE FABRE Limited, Winchester Hampshire S023 7DR, United Kingdom, in adult, patients with advanced breast cancer under fed conditions.
- I have co authored chapters in textbooks of repute
- LUNG CANCER 2012, API: Chapter on Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor in Lung Cancer.
- ICU MANUAL, PARAS PUBLICATIONS: Chapters: Acute Respiratory Failure, Mechanical Ventilation.
- BREAST CANCER UPDATE 2014: Bone Health in Breast Cancer
- CURRENT STATUS AND ROLE OF HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS IN HEAD AND NECK CANCER IN INDIA: ICON Conference 2016
- I have co authored two text books and 1 CD
- Care of Elderly in General Practice, a handbook in Geriatrics Care published by Paras Medical Publishers, Hyderabad. [Review published in IAG Journal].
- Textbook of Family Medicine, a curriculum textbook for DNB Family Medicine published by Paras Medical Publishers, Hyderabad. [Review published in Journal of PG Med Education of DNB
Faculty presentation at medical conferences
- APICON 2006, Goa, Feb 2006
- INDUS-EM Critical Care Summit, Delhi, Sept 2007
- GERICON 2008 , Raipur, Dec 2008
- BEST of ASCO 2012, Jaipur , July 2012
- Tata Memorial Hospital- Annual Evidence Based Meeting – Lung Cancer, Mumbai, Jan 2013
- Breast Cancer Foundation of India- Annual Meeting ,Pune, March 2013
- Breast Cancer Update- Jehangir Hospital Annual Conference,Pune,May 2013
- Lymphoma Symposium-Poona Hospital, Pune, CME May 2013
- Indo-British Oncoplasty Conference ,Pune,May 2013
- URO-ONCO update Meeting,Pune,June 2013
- Maharashtra ENT Conference- Annual Meeting- Head and Neck Symposium, Pune, Dec 2013
- ROCHE Meeting -Pharmacogenetics in Breast Cancer ,Pune, April 2014
- European Breast Cancer Conference –Indian Chapter, Mumbai, May 2014
- Indian Medical Association- Head and Neck Symposium ,Pune, Aug 2014
- ISMPOCON 2014 - Safe Medical practice in oncology Kolkata, December 2014.
- Association of Maharashtra Medical Oncologists Cancer Congress ,Pune,May 2015
- Radiance Summit , ,Pune,Sept 2015
- Research to Practice: Second Generation Taxanes ,Pune,Oct 2015
- Molecular Oncology Open Forum, ,Pune, December 2015
- GENOME- Cancer Updates ,Dubai, Nov 2015
- Molecular Oncology Conference ,1ST MOSCON, Pune, Jan 2016
- Preceptorship Program (Molecular Oncology Workshop) ,TMH,Mumbai , June 2016
- Foundation for Head-Neck Oncology-Update Meeting, Mumbai, July 2016
- Updates in Her2neu Breast Cancer, Mumbai, June 2016
- Radiance Summit- Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Colon Cancer ,Pune,June 2016
- Best of ASCO, Hyderabad, July 2016
- First RCC Preceptorship Meeting by Singapore Oncology society, July 2016,Singapore
- Asia Pacific Oncology Summit, July 2016,Seoul, South Korea
- Organizing Secretary-AMMO [ Association of Maharashtra Medical Oncologists] Annual Conference,6th and 7th Aug 2016
- UAE CANCER CONGRESS : Lung Cancer Update 21st OCT 2016
- ISMPOCON 2016 - Annual Conference of Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology – Male Breast Cancer, Sarcoma Update, New Delhi, India, NOV 2016
- ESMO ASIA Singapore Dec 2016: Poster Presentation : A retrospective observational study of efficacy and safety of Genexol-PM, a novel Cremophor-free, polymeric micelle formulation of paclitaxel, in patients with solid tumours
- APOLLO CANCER CONCLAVE, Pharmogenomic Profiling in Cancer. Hyderabad Feb 2017
- RCC UPDATE-PFIZER MEETING, Pune, April 2017.
- UNIVERSAL CANCER CONQUEST MEET, Genetics in Cancer ,Pune, May 2017
- 1ST INDO-NEPAL EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE PROGRAM, Kathmandu, July 2017
- Updates in Breast Cancer, CONVERGE MEETING, Mumbai ,September 2017
- Bevacizumab in Practice, Mumbai, December 2017
- MOSCON 2018 -Molecular Oncology Conference, CMC Vellore. January 2018
- Cancer Update, ACCORD-SDH meeting, Pune.February 2018
- Year on Review-Breast Cancer. WCI and Nag Foundation Meeting, Mumbai. February 2018
- Cancer Update, BNI Dynamic, Pune Chapter, Pune. February 2018.
- 3rd Year In Review Breast Cancer Conference, February 2018,Mumbai, Expert Group Discussion MBC
- 38th ICON meeting, March 2018,Kochi, Liquid biopsy in Lung Cancer - Practical Consensus Recommendations”
- 1st Annual Review in GI Malignancies, March 2018,Mumbai,Faculty Presentation
- CME on Peritoneal Surface Malignancies, June 2018, Salem- Faculty Presentation
- Best of ASCO Conference2018-Offically ASCO Licensed, July2018, Coimbatore – Metastatic RCC-How do I treat today.
- Scientific Advisory Board Meeting in Colorectal Cancer: July 2018, Mumbai-Faculty
- Oncocon 2018,August 2018,Mumbai, Newer Molecular markers in Lung Cancer
- Faculty, 4th Association of Maharashtra Medical Oncologists Conference, August 2018,Nashik.
- 4th Indo-British Advanced Master-Class in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery & Breast Cancer Symposium’, August 2018,Pune,Faculty Presentation
- Faculty and Member of Core Committee, 39th Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON) Conference, September 2018,Indore
- 2nd IBCC (2nd Annual Indian Breast Cancer Conference) ,October 2018,Jaipur, Faculty
- Breast Cancer Advisory Board meeting, November 2018,Jaipur,CDK4/6 Inhibitors-Real World Data
- Annual conference of ISMPO (India Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology) – ISMPOCON 2018,November 2018,Jaipur , Molecular Oncology in Clinical Practice
- Lung Cancer Year End Review 2018,December 2018,Mumbai,Immunotherapy in Today’s Practice
- Leadership Immuno-Oncology Network (LION), 2nd Master Course - 2nd Dec 2018, New Delhi
- ImmunoOncology National Advisory Forum, December2018, Mumbai, Immunotherapy -Real World Data.
- BMS Medical ISP meeting in SCCHN - 10th December 2018, Pune
- CME on "Lung Cancer – Basics to Immunotherapy ,IMA Pune, February 2019
- 2nd Annual Review in GI Cancers, Mumbai, March 2019
- 2nd edition “Navigating Clinical Conundrums in Breast cancer" ,April, 2019, Mumbai, India.
- Leadership Immuno-Oncology Network (LION), 3rd Master Course – 18th & 19th May 2019, Bengaluru
- 2nd Masterclass in Lung Cancer ,July 2018 ,Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- Breast cancer symposium in Best of ASCO, Mumbai.June 2019
- 5th AMMO Conference,31st August & 1st September, 2019, Thane.
- 3rd Annual International Precision Oncology & Breast Cancer Conference, 11th October-13th October, Jaipur
- 4th SFO International Cancer Conference 13-14 December 2019 , Kathmandu
- 3rd Lung Cancer Year End review, 20-21 December 2019, Mumbai
| Research & Publication
- AD Bhatt, M Joshi, AP Jain. Drug Update-Sulbactam Sodium; Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, May 2006; Vol16, No 12.
- M Joshi, AD Bhatt, AP Jain. Drug Update-Imipenem and Cilastatin; Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, May 2006; Vol16, No 12.
- AD Bhatt, M Joshi. Stem Cell Therapy; JMGIMS, Vol 11, No ii, Sept 06.
- AD Bhatt, J Jain, OP Gupta. The Giant Left Atrium; JMGIMS, Sept 06; Vol11,
- AD Bhatt, S Babhulkar, J Jain, OP Gupta. Pictorial CME- Glioblastoma Multiforme; JMGIMS, Sept 06; Vol 11, No ii; 58-59.
- R Joshi, AD Bhatt, AP Jain, JM Colford .Fever and Altered sensorium in adults presenting to the Emergency Medicine Department of a rural hospital in Central India: A Clinicodemographic Profile ; Journal of General Medicine, Vol 18. No.3, Sept 06; 14-18
- AP Jain, B Chauhan, AD Bhatt. Sociodemographic and Clinical Profile of Headache – A Rural Based Hospital Study; Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine [ JIACM] ,Vol 8 ,Number 1 Jan-Mar 2007 ,26-28.
- AD Bhatt. Medical Marvels; JMGIMS, Vol 12, Number (i) March 2007, 68-71.
- AD Bhatt, OP Gupta. Drug Review- The Seventh Factor [Recombinant Factor VIIa]; JMGIMS Vol 12, Number (i) March 2007, 53-55.
- AD Bhatt, AP Jain. The History of a Dreaded Killer-ki denga pepo; The Journal of General Medicine, Jan-Mar 2007, Vol 19 No 1; 13-15.
- AD Bhatt, J Jain, OP Gupta; Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia [Kartagener’s Syndrome], The Indian Practioner, March 2007Vol 61:No.3:32-37.
- AP Jain, P B Behere, H K Sidhwa, N Chauhan, P Ghate, AD Bhatt. Study Of Clinico-Aetiological Profile And Role Of Psychiatric Comorbidity In Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders IJCP, May 2007:Vol17,No12;35-41
- N Gangane. Churg Strauss Disease – An Unusual Presentation; Asian Journal of Clinical Cardiology, Sept 07, Vol 10:5; 43-46.
- AD Bhatt, MN Joshi. Cardiovascular Cartography. JMGIMS Vol 12, Number (ii) September 2007, 59-62.
- AD Bhatt, AN Joshi. Drug Review- Pregabalin. JMGIMS, Vol 12, Number (ii) September 2007, 63-64.AN Joshi,
- AD Bhatt. Type1.5 Diabetes Mellitus JMGIMS, Vol 13, Number (ii) September 2007, 25-29.
- AD Bhatt, AN Joshi. Diabetes – Back to the Future. JMGIMS, Vol 13, Number (ii) September 2007, 32-34.e Reports
- Jain AP, Patil N, AD Bhatt. The Study of prevalence of Sleep apnoea in Chronic Obstructive Airway disease patients. The Indian Practioner, April 2008; Vol 61:No.4.
- Aspirin and extended-release dipyridamole versus clopidogrel for recurrent stroke-PRoFESS Study Group. N Engl J Med. 2008 Sep; 359(12):1238-51. PMID: 18753638
- Telmisartan to prevent recurrent stroke and cardiovascular events- PRoFESS Study Group. N Engl J Med. 2008 Sep; 359(12):1225-37. PMID: 18753639
- Effects of aspirin plus extended-release dipyridamole versus clopidogrel and telmisartan on disability and cognitive function after recurrent stroke in patients with ischemic stroke in the Prevention Regimen for Effectively Avoiding Second Strokes (PRoFESS) trial: a double-blind, active and placebo-controlled study. Lancet Neurol. 2008 Oct; 7(10):875-84. PMID: 18757238
- AD Bhatt, J Ingole, S Kumar, A Jain. Bilateral Proptosis: Unusual presentation of Cortical Sinus Thrombosis. The Internet Journal of Internal Medicine. ISSN: 1528-8382 Volume 8 Number 1.
- AD Bhatt, J Jain, OP Gupta, Joshi AN, Jain AP, Bhatt AD, Kumar S. A case of sporadic periodic hypokalemic paralysis with atypical features: Recurrent differential right brachial weakness and cognitive dysfunction. Neurol India 2009;57:501 PMID: 19770562
- AD Bhatt, AN Joshi, AP Jain. Anaphylactic Shock: A Rare Presentation of Phenytoin Drug Reaction. IJCP, Vol. 21, No. (1), June 2010.
- AD Bhatt , AN Joshi. Tuberculosis Treatment- Guidelines Review. JMGIMS, March 2010
- AD Bhatt, Joshi AN, J Jain, OP Gupta. Reactive Perforating Collagenosis Masquerading As Rheumatoid Arthritis. Singapore Med J 2010; 51(8) : 676
- AN Joshi, AD Bhatt, AP Jain. Hypokalaemic Periodic Paralysis – Faces Behind the Mask: Profile in Rural Central India. JIACM 2010; 11(2): 116-20.
- R Pai, AG Nehru, AD Bhatt et al. ST49-Activating EGFR Mutations among Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer from India. Annual Meeting Abstracts- J Mol Diagn. 2011 Nov;13(6):707-795
- Bhatt AD, Pai R, Rebekah G, Nehru GA, Dhananjayan S, Samuel A, Singh A, Joel A, Korula A, Chacko RT. Clinicopathologic features of non-small cell lung cancer in India and correlation with epidermal growth factor receptor mutational status. Indian J Cancer. 2013 Apr-Jun;50(2):94-101.
- Joel A, Bhatt AD, Samuel A, Chacko RT. Cutaneous metastasis from testicular germ cell tumour.Indian J Urol. 2014 Jan;30(1):99-101.
- Bhatt AD, Joel A, Chacko R. Lesser known evil of a commonly used devil-bleomycin induced flagellate dermatitis . Indian Dermatol Online J 2014;5:517
- Joel A, Samuel A, Bhatt AD, Chandramohan A1 , Chacko RT. Carcinoma of the gallbladder presenting with multiple osseous and inguinal lymph node metastases. Indian Journal of Cancer .April-June 2015 : Volume 52 ;Issue 2
- AD Bhatt, D Patil, I Patwal, DB Akolkar, DA Joshi, P.P. Patil, RR Dasare, TD Bhangale, YR Jha, AA Ranade,. Liquid biopsy in periampullary carcinoma. International Journal of Molecular & ImmunoOncology: Vol 1, (2016);45-47.
- A.D. Bhatt ,A.A. Ranade. A retrospective observational study of efficacy and safety of Genexol-PM, a novel Cremophor-free, polymeric micelle formulation of paclitaxel, in patients with solid tumours. Annals of Oncology, Volume 27, Issue suppl_9, 1 December 2016
- Application Of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) In Diagnosis And Prognosis Of Haematological Malignancies Kelkar,V Ramanan, S Ranade,T Wathare-Ragte,N Gogate, P Gangodkar, K Patil, M Agarwal, K Khatod, AD Bhatt ,N Phadke. Personalized Haematology: Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, November 2017, Issue 1 Supplement, Pages 1-126 [Abstract]
- Murthy V, Calcuttawala A, Chadha K, d’Cruz A,Krishnamurthy A, Mallick I, AD Bhatt, et al. Human papillomavirus in head and neck cancer in India: Current status and consensus recommendations. South Asian J Cancer 2017;6:93-8.
- Lung cancer: Beyond EGFR and ALK dichotomy C.T. Satheesh, AD Bhatt, M. Singhal,R. Aarthi.K. Shubham,G. Madhura,V. Maka,R. Naik,S.Iyer,G. Shafi. Journal of Thoracic Oncology Vol. 13 No. 4S: S1-S139
- S Iyer, R Prajapati, AD Bhatt, Et Al The Future Of Lung Cancer Therapy: Striding Beyond Conventional EGFR And ALK Treatments. Molecular And Clinical Oncology 10: 469-475, 2019
- Crook T, Akolkar D, Patil D, Bhatt AD, Ranade, A et al. (2019). 1934EP Encyclopedic Tumor Analysis For Organ Agnostic Treatment With Axitinib In Combination Regimens For Advanced Cancers. Annals Of Oncology. 30. 10.1093/Annonc/Mdz268.061.
- Ranade A, Patil D, Bhatt AD, Dhasare R et al. Adaptive, Iterative, Long-Term Personalized Therapy Management In A Case Of Stage IV Refractory NSCLC. Journal Of Personalized Medicine. 9. 34. 10.3390/Jpm9030034.
- Crook T, Akolkar D, Patil D, Bhatt AD, Ranade, A et al (2019). CMET-37. CLINICAL UTILITY OF ENCYCLOPEDIC TUMOR ANALYSIS TO TREAT PATIENTS WITH BRAIN METASTASIS IN REFRACTORY CANCERS. Neuro-Oncology. 21. Vi59-Vi60. 10.1093/Neuonc/Noz175.238