Jupiter Hospital offers state of the art care for Spine Surgery.
Established in 2007, Jupiter multi-speciality Hospital is one of the most trusted names when it comes to delivering quality patient care as the hospital adheres to very strict benchmarks and promotes a Greenfield over Brownfield strategy to carter to the waveringneeds of the changing times.
The department of spine surgery at Jupiter multi-speciality Hospital is a centre of excellence dedicated to the restoration, preservation and rehabilitation of spine function in people suffering from a plethora of spine-related problems that may be the result of an underlying disease, disorder or an injury sustained in an accident.
The hospital is a hub for some of the renowned and highly acclaimed spine surgeons of the country who have years of experience in the field and are trained to handle the most complex cases with utmost proficiency. Assisted by a specialized team of orthopaedic nurse coordinators, unit nurses, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists and nutritionists, they leave no stone unturned in offering the best treatment.
We embrace change and constantly developing technologies to offer up to date treatments and services that ease your journey on the road to recovery. The hospital is known for its state of the art infrastructure that has been designed keeping in consideration your safety and convenience.
- Highly specialized team of experts- The department is managed by some of India’s top-notch spine surgeons who specialize in broad-spectrum spine care and keep your specific needs in the forefront while tailoring out a treatment protocol. The wide pool of knowledge and skills possessed by them has helped many patients to get back on their feet and transformed their lives.
- Patient friendly-environment- Abiding by the philanthropic ideals of keeping your convenience at the epicentre, we offer comprehensive guidance and assistance from the time you step into the hospital to the time you step out and even after that. We believe that a happy and positive outlook is important to facilitate a healthy recovery.Be it the doctors or the helping staff, everybody will greet you with a smile of positivity. The bonds we build with our patient’s last a lifetime.
- Pre-surgical- Once you are admitted to the hospital, our doctors and nurses will check on you from time to time and take care of all your needs. Our team makes sure that you are both physically as well as mentally prepared for the surgery. You will be given a proper briefing to make you familiar with the whole procedure.
- Post-surgical care- After your surgery, you will be taken to the ICU for careful monitoring. Once you gain consciousness, you will be shifted to your room with 1:1 nurse facility. Your dressing will be changed on a daily basis to negate any risks of infection. Our physiotherapists and dieticians will meet you and recommend all the necessary lifestyle and dietary modifications that will speed up your recovery and eliminate any post-surgical risk or complication.
- Hygiene and sanitation- We give paramount importance to hygiene and sanitationand have the best in class Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD). The operation theatres have laminar airflow facility to ensure excellent air quality.
- 24/7 Emergency service- We offer a 24/7 trauma care facility for patients suffering from major traumatic injuries who need immediate surgical intervention.
Areas of specialization
- Minimal Invasive surgery for the spine (MISS)- As the name suggests, the procedures offers a minimally invasive approach to treat various spine problems thereby guaranteeing minimal pain and faster recovery.
- Endoscopic discectomy- It is a very popular outpatient surgical procedure that involves the removal of a herniated disc to relieve the pain, stiffness and other symptoms.
- Microscopic discectomy- The procedure is used to treat ruptured or herniated discswhich can otherwise compress or damage the surrounding nerve tissue.
- Cervical disc replacement- It involves the surgical replacement of a damaged cervical disc with a prosthetic disc device. The procedure is also known as total disc arthroplasty.
- Spine fixation- Also known as vertebral fixation, the procedure involves the anchoring of two or more vertebrae to each other using a synthetic vertebral fixation device to limit vertebral mobility and negate any risks of further damage to the spinal cord or spinal roots.
- Scoliosis and deformity correction- The procedure is used to treat rib hump deformity which results from the axial rotation of a scoliotic curve.
- Spinal tumour- Our experts specialize in the removal and treatment of all kinds of spinal tumours be it malignant or benign.
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty- Products of the latest technological advancements in the field of orthopaedics, both Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty are minimally invasive procedures opted for treating vertebral compression fractures.