Jupiter Hospital provides cutting-edge Spine Surgery care.
Established in 2007, Jupiter multi-speciality Hospital is one of the most trusted names when it comes to providing high-quality patient care, as it adheres to very strict benchmarks and promotes a Greenfield over Brownfield strategy to meet the fluctuating demands of the changing times.
The department of spine surgery at Jupiter multi-speciality Hospital is a centre of excellence devoted to the restoration, preservation, and rehabilitation of spine function in patients suffering from a variety of spine-related problems caused by an underlying disease, disorder, or accident.
The hospital is a hub for some of the country's most known and highly respected spine surgeons, who have years of experience in the area and are trained to manage the most challenging cases with utmost skill. They leave no stone unturned in providing the best treatment, with the help of a specialised team of orthopaedic nurse coordinators, unit nurses, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists, and nutritionists.
We welcome change and are continually inventing technology to provide cutting-edge treatments and services that will help you on your road to recovery. The hospital is well-known for its cutting-edge infrastructure, which was created with your safety and convenience in mind.
- Highly specialised team of specialists - The department is managed by some of India's top spine surgeons who specialise in comprehensive spine care and keep your individual requirements in mind when customising a treatment plan. Numerous patients have regained their footing and had their lives transformed as a result of their vast reservoir of knowledge and abilities.
- Patient friendly-environment - We provide comprehensive guidance and assistance from the moment you enter the hospital until the moment you leave, and even afterward, in accordance with the philanthropic principle of putting your comfort first. We believe that a cheerful and optimistic outlook is necessary to facilitate a healthy recovery. Everyone will greet you with a smile of positivity, from the doctors to the personnel. Our relationships with our patients are enduring.
- Pre-surgical -Once admitted to the hospital, our physicians and nurses will check on you on a regular basis and attend to all of your needs. Our team ensures that you are both physically and mentally prepared for surgery. You will be given a thorough briefing to familiarise you with the entire procedure.
- Post-operative care - Following your surgery, you will be transported to the ICU for close observation. When you awaken, you will be transferred to your room with a 1:1 nurse facility. To reduce the danger of infection, your dressing will be changed on a daily basis. Our physiotherapists and dieticians will meet with you and propose all of the required lifestyle and nutritional changes to help you heal faster and eliminate any post-surgical risk or problem.
- Hygiene and sanitation- Are of the utmost importance to us, and we have the best Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) in the industry. To provide optimal air quality, the operating rooms contain laminar airflow facilities.
- 24/7 Emergency Service - We provide a 24-hour trauma care centre for patients who have suffered significant traumatic injuries and require rapid surgical intervention.
Areas of specialization
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) - As the name implies, the procedure uses a minimally invasive approach to treat a variety of spine problems, thereby ensuring minimal discomfort and a quicker recovery.
- Endoscopic discectomy- Is a very common outpatient surgical procedure involving the removal of a herniated disc to alleviate pain, rigidity, and other symptoms.
- Microscopic discectomy- This procedure is used to treat ruptured or herniated discs, which can otherwise compress or damage the adjacent nerve tissue.
- Cervical disc replacement - Replacement of a damaged cervical disc with a prosthetic disc device. Total disc arthroplasty is another name for the procedure.
- Spine fixation- Also known as vertebral fixation, is a treatment that involves connecting two or more vertebrae to each other using a synthetic vertebral fixation device in order to limit vertebral motion and eliminate the possibility of additional spinal cord or spinal root damage.
- Correction of scoliosis and deformity - This procedure is used to treat rib hump deformity caused by axial rotation of a scoliotic curve.
- Spinal tumour removal and treatment - Our professionals specialise in the removal and treatment of all types of spinal tumours, whether malignant or benign.
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty - - Both Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty are minimally invasive procedures used to treat spinal compression fractures and are the result of the most recent technological advances in the field of orthopaedics.