Jupiter Hospital has a cutting-edge Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery Unit.
To reduce the danger of any postoperative issues, our professionals ensure that all alternatives are considered and that the patient meets the qualifying criteria before proceeding. We strive to provide long-term, high-quality results. The following are some of the most prevalent types of cosmetic operations that we provide:
- Liposuction:It is a procedure in which, under general anaesthesia, excess fat deposits in the layer between the skin and the muscles are removed to improve the body's structure and contour. The procedure is performed after a consultation with a plastic surgeon, during which our expert evaluates areas with excessive fat deposits and recommends the necessary procedure. Our hospital is well-equipped with advanced liposuction equipment and cannulas for this procedure. Liposuction is quite effective for removing obstinate fat that cannot be reduced through dieting or exercise alone. By sculpting the tissues, it tones your body. Despite the fact that it does not treat any disorder, it is an effective way for both men and women to achieve a leaner and slimmer physique.
- Abdominoplasty:Abdominoplasty is commonly referred to as a "tummy tuck." It is a cosmetic procedure designed to give the abdomen its correct shape. It entails the surgical removal of skin and fat from different areas of the abdomen, followed by the suturing of connective tissues, which contributes to a toned appearance.
- Mommy Makeover:he goal of a mommy makeover is to restore a woman's body form after she has given birth. Postpartum bodily changes are fairly common and become apparent shortly after a woman delivers birth. This does not involve a specific area of the body, but rather concentrates on many sections such as the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia, and buttocks.
Procedures that could be included in a mommy makeover
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Skin pigmentation
- Striae treatment
- Breast Reduction:Also known as reduction mammaplasty, this surgical procedure reduces the bulk of the breast.
Large-breasted women frequently experience shoulder or neck pain, fungal skin infections, inadequate clothing options, and social embarrassment. There are numerous methods to reduce the size of the breast, but superomedial pedicle reduction mammaplasty is the most common procedure performed at our facility.
- Breast Reconstruction:Breast reconstruction surgery is used to restore the breast mounds following a mastectomy or lumpectomy. Primary reconstruction, which is done immediately after mastectomy using silicone implants or body tissue called flap surgery, is one of two forms of breast reconstruction. Another option is delayed breast reconstruction, which can be done after completing post-mastectomy chemotherapy and radiation if necessary.
- Gynecomastia Correction:It is the enlargement of male breast tissue caused by an increase in fat deposition and an enlargement of breast organ tissue. When there is a hormonal imbalance, adolescence is the most common age group affected, but it can affect any age group. The treatment consists of both liposuction and gland removal.
- Fat Transfer:It is also known as fat grafting because the patient's own subcutaneous body fat is extracted by liposuction. Fat cells are concentrated and injected into certain body regions to achieve desired results such as facial rejuvenation or increased volume of breasts, buttocks, and so on. It is also used to heal depressed face scars and to restore volume after breast conservation surgery.
- Buttock Augmentation: It is a Brazilian butt lift procedure in which fat is extracted by liposuction from the abdomen, flanks, or thighs and transferred to the buttock region to provide a fuller and aesthetically better shape.
- Rhinoplasty:It is a cosmetic technique that is used to improve the shape of the nose. Rhinoplasties are classified according to the anatomical presentation of the cartilaginous network of the nose. Rhinoplasty augmentation is performed to improve the dorsum of the nose. Septorhinoplasty is used to repair a deviated nasal septum and any related abnormalities. Cleft lip and palate malformations necessitate secondary rhinoplasty repair. Tip correction rhinoplasty is performed to repair the nasal tip cartilage.
- Blepharoplasty:Eyelid correction surgery in which the extra fold of drooping eyelid skin, with or without fat, is removed to create an aesthetically appealing appearance. Blepharoplasty can be performed for both medical and cosmetic purposes. Blepharoplasty is commonly used to treat heaviness in the eyelids, a restricted visual field, particularly when looking upwards, fatigue, pressure on the lashes, a blocked visual axis, and headaches caused by the constant lifting of the eyebrows. Problems associated with the lower eyelids, such as a fatigued appearance, bagginess, fat prolapse, wrinkles, and sagging skin, can be addressed.
- Dimple Creation:Dimple surgery, commonly referred to as dimple creation surgery or dimpleplasty, is an elective plastic surgery procedure that aims at creating dimples. These refer to the small depressions in the cheeks that are usually evident when you smile. It’s the daycare surgery done under local anaesthesia.
- Chin or Jaw Reshaping:This treatment is used to give the chin or jaw a more proportionate shape in order to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Chin augmentation can be accomplished via implant or osteotomy and bony advancement. Implants can be used to make the jawline more prominent. Correction of over protruding mandibular bone helps minimise the prominent jaw. Liposuction can be used to treat a double chin.
- :There are numerous elements that might influence the interior and exterior structure of the vagina. These include age-related wear and tear and delivery, both of which can result in changes in both physical appearance and reaction to stimuli.
Cosmetic gynaecology provides many modalities for correcting/improving the look or function of the vagina and labia; in many situations, both aims are achieved concurrently.Vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, hymenoplasty, and labia majora fat grafting are the most regularly performed procedures.
- Hair Transplant: It is a surgical treatment in which hair from dense areas of the scalp are moved to thinner places, most typically to improve the appearance of a receding hairline. FUE and FUT are the two methods available for this.FUE is the most widely used scarless method, in which a single hair follicle is harvested with a micromotor and implanted in the recipient area. It is a nursery treatment that is performed under local anaesthesia.
- PRP:Its plasma is platelet-rich. It is extracted from people's own blood after centrifugation and cell removal. PRP, in conjunction with derma roller therapy, is extremely beneficial for hair regeneration and face scar healing.
- Acne and Scar Treatment:Acne is an extremely common skin condition caused by the clogging of facial hair follicles with dirt, sebum, and dead skin cells. This causes a breakout of whiteheads, blackheads, or acne. Acne can affect individuals of all ages, though it is most prevalent in adolescents. Occasionally, acne can leave permanent lesions on the face, which can be treated with subcision, PRP, derma roller, or laser therapy.
- Laser Hair Reduction:A diode hair removal laser equipment is used for this procedure. Unwanted hair from body locations such as the chin, upper lip, underarms, groyne, and legs can be permanently removed in 4 to 6 diode laser treatments.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation:Laser skin rejuvenation is an option for men and women whose skin has begun to exhibit a variety of symptoms of ageing, such as blemishes, scars, wrinkles, and pigmentation. The treatment can help you attain the unblemished complexion you've always desired. Laser skin resurfacing helps to precisely eliminate the top layer of skin, leaving behind a surface that appears firmer and younger. The procedure can be carried out alone or in conjunction with other procedures.
- Micropigmentation:It is a sort of minimally invasive medical pigmentation used to give brows, scalp, or any hypopigmented spot on the body an aesthetically fuller look that matches its natural hue.
- Medifacial:Medi-facials are tailored to the patient's particular skin type. The results are effective, long-lasting, and may be permanent if combined with medical-grade homecare prescribed by a physician. In contrast to abrasive exfoliation or chemical peels, Medi-facials use natural ingredients to increase cellular turnover, remove dead skin cells, and repair the skin, leaving it appearing revitalised and healthy without compromising or damaging the skin's protective barrier.
- Breast Augmentation:There are two methods for augmenting breast size: silicone implants and adipose grafting. Implants may be positioned beneath the breast organ or beneath the muscle. It is a nursery surgery in which patients are typically discharged the same day. Fat grafting of the breast requires liposuction fat harvesting from the abdomen, buttocks, or thigh, which can then be transferred to the breast region to enlarge it.